Adman were appointed by NIE Networks to undertake the installation 7.5km of 11kv triplex cable and earth electric cables along the busy B518 Stiles Way in Antrim and within the grounds of Antrim Area Hospital.
The scope of works involved:
- The excavation and reinstatement of 7,500m of trenches and joint holes
- Installation of 7,500m of 11kv triplex electricity cables and earth conductor
- Facilitation and phasing of works within the grounds of busy regional hospital (inc. A&E dept.)
- Out of hours working where necessary, in adherence with Dfi Roads requirements
- Management of Street Works activities including signing, lighting and guarding of works to Chapter 8 of the Traffic Signs Manual